Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Primavera

My Primavera for One

Ingredients
½ cup of GV® Asparagus Stir Fry
2 Table spoons Butter
1 Table spoon Olive Oil
1 Chicken breast cut into cubes or
4 to 6 Medium to large frozen shrimp
McCormick Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning blend
½ cup of Pasta of your choice cooked according to package
¼ cup of Mozzarella cheese

Directions
1.  Add butter and oil to pan.  Heat pan a bit.
2.  If cooking chicken, add the chicken with the seasoning blend.  Cooking chicken until white on outside, then add vegetables. 
If cooking shrimp, add the vegetables with the seasoning blend.  Then once the vegetables are mostly thawed add shrimp.  Cook until shrimp is thawed and heated.
3.  Add a bit of water to create a sauce.  Stir contents of pan a bit and once everything is cooked pour over pasta.

My Comments
This is what I eat for lunch most days, if I’m home.  It’s quick and easy.  Of course it is also good.  The recipe above is for one, but you can add more vegetables and pasta and chicken to make it for more.  I just make it for myself since I’m the only one at home that likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment