Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Easy Mac and Cheese

My Easy Mac and Cheese

2 cups of Elbows or Spirals
½ cup of Shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese
¼ cup milk
2 Table spoons butter
Salt and Pepper or Seasoning Blend of choice

Directions
1.      Cook pasta as directed on box.
2.      Place pasta back in pan.  Add milk, butter, and cheese.
3.      Stir until thickens and the cheese is melted.
4.      Add salt and pepper or seasoning blend of choice

Comments by Audra
Well here is my quick Mac and cheese.  You may need to add more milk.  I normally just pour some milk in with the cheese and don’t measure.  If you want to you can add more cheeses or use cheese blends.  This is roughly what I make when I make it.  I will update with my baked version.  I can’t use the seasoning blend since my dad and brother doesn’t really like it that way.
My next recipe, which will be updated soon, is my own primavera. 
Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment