Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hot and Spicy Stir Fry

Hot and Spicy Stir Fry
For one or two, Can make it for three
Ingredients:
1-2 Chicken boneless-skinless chicken breast, chopped
1-2 Tablespoons Teriyaki sauce, I prefer Kikkoman®’s, but not the thin one.
2 tsp give or take, Garlic Powder
2 tsp give or take, Onion Powder
½ bag of Frozen veggies, what ever you want, I personally like GV® stir fry mixes
Jalapeno peppers, can or fresh, your choice
1 Tablespoon of Oil or Butter
Cooked Rice
Directions:
  1. Place oil or butter in skillet.  Heat skillet until hot.  Then add chicken, garlic powder, and onion powder.  Cook until chicken is white or light brown.
  2. Then add frozen veggies.  Cook until veggies are thawed, but not cooked all the way.
  3. Add the Teriyaki sauce and jalapenos.  Cook until veggies are completely cooked.
  4. Pour over the cooked rice or set on the side.
You can replace the chicken with shrimp if you wish.  That was the original way I had it a Chinese Buffet.  The garlic and onion powders are to your taste.  I don’t really measure when I make it.  I just add it.  I don’t think you can enough garlic.  You can also make it and remove the peppers to make it milder, this is what I have to make for my dad and brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment